SPAIN | Visit Andalusia
9 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
DAY 1: DEPART
- Fly overnight to Málaga.
DAY 2: MÁLAGA – GRANADA
- ¡Bienvenidos a España! Your Forum Tour Manager will be waiting for you at the airport.
- Board your private bus and head to Granada.
- Upon arrival transfer to your hotel, check in and take a minute to refresh.
- Tonight, enjoy dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 3: GRANADA
- Today after breakfast, visit the magnificent Alhambra. Enjoy a guided tour through the Alcazaba (the fort), the Generalife (gardens), Charles V’s Palace, and the Nasrid Palaces.
- Have some free time for lunch.
- Then, follow your Forum Tour Manager and explore the Albaycin quarter, across the gorge from la Alhambra. Walk up through “la calle de las teterias” up to the Mirador de San Nicolás. Enjoy the amazing view of the Alhambra palace and the Sierra Nevada Mountains in the distance.
- Dinner and night accommodation in Granada.
DAY 4: GRANADA – CÓRDOBA
- This morning after breakfast, you will board your private bus to Córdoba, the former capital of the three cultures and one of the greatest centers of art, culture and learning in the Western world during the Middle Ages.
- After some free time for lunch, meet your specialist local guide and discover the Jewish Quarter, Synagogue and the fabulous Mezquita, an 8th century Mosque, one of the most beautiful examples of Spanish Muslim art.
- Dinner and night accommodation in Córdoba.
DAY 5: CÓRDOBA – SEVILLA
- This morning leave Córdoba and drive to Seville, capital of Andalusia.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Sevilla. You’ll have the opportunity to admire the Alcazar, a fortress built by the Moors. Then visit the Cathedral, the largest Gothic building in Europe. Also see La Giralda, a minaret built in the 12th century and La Plaza de España.
- After some free time for lunch, learn more about the Andalusian culture with a visit to the Flamenco Museum.
- Partake in a 45-minute Flamenco dance class. After, see the artists in action while enjoying a Flamenco show.
- Tonight, enjoy dinner with your group in a local restaurant.
DAY 6: SEVILLA
- Spend your morning at a local school and attend classes with local Spanish students.
- This afternoon, you will visit Seville with local Spanish students.
- Dinner and night accommodation in Seville.
DAY 7: SEVILLA – RONDA
- After breakfast, board you private bus to Ronda. Located in the mountains, between Seville and la Costa del Sol. Ronda can truly claim to be one of the most scenic towns in Andalucía.
- En-route, you will visit a typical Bull Farm to see how the bulls are raised.
- Continue on to Ronda, check in at your hotel and have free time for lunch.
- This afternoon, enjoy a guided tour of Ronda and visit the bullring, the oldest of Spain. Ronda is the birth place of the art of “tauromachia”.
- Dinner with your group at a local restaurant.
DAY 8: RONDA – MIJAS
- After breakfast, you will head back to Málaga.
- En route, you will stop in the village of Mijas.
- Mijas is a charming traditional mountain village. The Old Town is a typical Muslim village, the parts of the old walls still standing offering great panoramic views of the Costa del Sol.
- Back in Málaga, enjoy some free time to relax, before your dinner.
- Tonight, dinner is at the beach where you will enjoy “pescaditos fritos” in a restaurant.
DAY 9: DEPART
- Transfer to Malaga Pablo Picasso airport for your return flight home.
¡Hasta luego y buen viaje!