When you travel with Forum, you will always have exactly the trip that you want to have because all of our programs are private and completely customizable. We can create an itinerary to fit any curriculum, budget and or include any special interests you may have. Want to visit a local school, or a specific site you’ve been studying in class? We can take you there! We pride ourselves on our ability to be authentic, offer personalized service, and be one of the most flexible student travel companies in business today.
Why Choose Forum?
- Always customized and non-combined tours – all booked in house
- Unique language immersions with family home stays
- Exclusive exchange programs with French and Spanish schools
- Guaranteed departure dates with direct flights whenever possible
- Flexible chaperone ratios
- Offices in Spain, France, and Canada make us experts on these countries
- Local, bilingual Forum Tour Director that will stay with your group 24 hours a day during your entire trip
- Authentic restaurants and quality hotels with an emphasis on safety and proximity to city centers and public transport options
All Inclusive Pricing
Our pricing is always clear and all inclusive —there really are no surprises when it comes to booking educational travel with Forum. Everything you see on your itinerary – flights, hotels, meals, transportation, entrance fees to attractions, guided sightseeing tours and more are ALL included in the price. We never try to charge more for add ons later!
- NO membership fees
- NO registration fees
- NO late payment fees
- NO surprises
Industry leaders in customer service and safety
- Direct, one-to-one communication every step of the way with your Forum Tour Consultant
- Easy to use online registration and payment system
- Deluxe travel insurance is standard for all of our travellers
- 24 hour emergency phone line